Saturday, February 27

Follow The Prophet (Intro Week)

Opening Song (backup): He Sent His Son (C.S. #34)
Welcome Song: Hello Song (C.S #260)
Wiggle Song: Head Shoulders Knees and Toes (C.S. #275)
Singing Time: Follow the Prophet (C.S. #110)

Follow the Prophet

Since Stake Conference is coming up next week, we are going to start learning March's song this week: Follow the Prophet. I will teach the kids the first 3 verses in the song. I will then show the children the tie and explain that whoever wears the tie is the "prophet." I will have a volunteer come up to be the prophet. We will sing through the entire verse of the song, but when we sing the chorus, the "prophet" will lead everyone in various actions - the sillier, the better!

I will then ask the kids how they felt they did with following the prophet, asking them what happened when they did not follow. I will close with my testimony of the prophet.

No comments:

Post a Comment