Sunday, December 12

Punch-Out (Fun Week)

Opening Song: Silent Night (Hymns #204)
Welcome Song:Hello Song (C.S. #260)
Birthday Song:Feliz Cumpleanos (C.S. #282)
Wiggle Song: No Wiggle Song Today
Singing Time:The Nativity Song (C.S. #52)
Silent Night (Hymns #204)
I Know That My Redeemer Lives (Hymns #136)
Away in a Manger (C.S. #42)
He Sent His Son (C.S. #34)
I Think When I Read That Sweet Story (C.S. #56)
Tell Me the Stories of Jesus (C.S. #57)
Did Jesus Really Live Again (C.S. #64)
I Feel My Savior's Love (C.S. #64)
I'm Trying to be Like Jesus (C.S. #78)
Once There Was a Snowman (C.S. #249)
The First Noel (Hymns #213)
Joy to the World (Hymns #201)
Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam (C.S. #60)

Today we are going to play punch-out to select different Christmas songs and songs about Christ to sing! It should be a lot of fun! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment