Sunday, August 15

Door #1 or Door #2 (Intro Week)

Opening Song (backup): I Feel My Savior's Love (C.S. #74)
Welcome Song: Hello Song (C.S. #260)
Wiggle Song (Jr. Primary): If You're Happy (C.S. #266)
Singing Time: I Think When I Read That Sweet Story (C.S. #56)

This week we are going to learn a new song. To introduce the song, we are going to play "Door #1 or Door #2." We actually played this back in February and the kids loved it, so why not have an encore?! =) Click here for the original posting.

Correct: I think when I read that sweet story of old,
Incorrect: I think when I read about icecream and cake,

Correct: When Jesus was here among men,
Incorrect: When Jesus was hungry for fish,

Correct: How He called little children like lambs to His fold,
Incorrect: How He asked little children to count sheep in their sleep,

Correct: I should like to have been with Him then.
Incorrect: I should like to have been a chicken.

Correct: I wish that His hands had been placed on my head,
Incorrect: I wish that His hands could clap to this song,

Correct: That His arms had been thrown around me,
Incorrect: That His stories would be about me,

Correct: That I might have seen His kind look when He said,
Incorrect: That I might have seen His kind look when He sang,

Correct: "Let the little ones come unto me."
Incorrect: "Let the little ones eat jelly beans."

No comments:

Post a Comment